Together we can change the lives of vulnerable children through the power of rugby.
WHY PARTNER WITH WOODEN SPOON?
9% of children in the UK have a disability
99,000 families in the UK are caring for seriously ill children
One in six children in England and Wales have at least one mental health condition
Mental health problems affect one in ten children in Scotland and Ireland
Over four million children are living in poverty in the UK & Ireland
We need you, the rugby community to come together to ensure that all children and young people fulfil their true potential. Join our other partners to make the difference.
FIVE EASY WAYS YOUR COMPANY CAN HELP TACKLE THE BIG CHALLENGES YOUNG PEOPLE ARE FACING
- Become a corporate partner – Together we will work on a programme that enables your company to meet its objectives whilst making a lasting and tangible difference to the vulnerable children we support.
- Make a financial donation – We can work with you to maximise the benefits it brings to your organisation as well as the young people it will help.
- Become a brand partner – You can sponsor one of our national or regional events, key campaigns or initiatives or work together on a brand collaboration around one of your products or services
- Develop an employee activation programme – Get your staff involved. From volunteering to employee fundraising to team building days at the projects we support, we can work with you to help engage and motivate your staff team.
- Donate Gifts in Kind – From experiences we can auction at our fundraising events, to signed memorabilia, to pro bono support, you can help make a lasting change to children’s lives
As the UK and Ireland’s leading rugby charity, we can offer you a host of benefits that money can’t buy:
- A national charity with a strong local foot print, giving you and your staff access to 38 regional volunteer groups across the UK and Ireland
- Association with one of the leading and most trusted brands in rugby
- The opportunity to reach millions of rugby fans through our high performing marketing channels
- A range of corporate volunteering opportunities
See our corporate partners that you could be joining and how they’re working with us to make a difference to thousands of children
Email firstname.lastname@example.org today and find out how your company can get involved with Wooden Spoon and change the lives of vulnerable children and young people across the UK & Ireland.
Alternatively, if you have any questions or would like to talk to us directly, please call our team on 01252 773720.