Partnering up with Wooden Spoon offers a unique opportunity to engage your customers and staff, helping us support disadvantaged and disabled children and young people through the power of rugby.
Whether you’re a local business or international company, we instil our core values of Passion, Integrity, Teamwork and Fun in helping you achieve your business objectives whilst transforming lives across the UK and Ireland.
Watch our video to see our achievements of 2015:
When you partner with us, you can access a range of benefits which include:
- Affiliation with our trusted brand
- Access to our wide support network of rugby ambassadors and celebrity supporters
- Making an impact on your Corporate Social Responsibility strategy objectives
- One to one support from an experienced Account Manager
- Opportunities to engage and motivate your staff
- Getting everyone involved, having fun whilst fundraising!
Get involved and help change lives through the power of rugby
Through the power of rugby every child and young person, no matter what their background has access to the same opportunities. We have a wide range of ways you can support us achieve this goal which include:
- Nominate Wooden Spoon as your Charity Of The Year
- Sponsor a fundraising campaign or charity publication
- Sponsor and/or attend a Wooden Spoon event, held right across the UK and Ireland
- Support Payroll Giving, which is a popular and easy way for employees to donate
- Sponsor a project support by Wooden Spoon, providing restricted grant funding
- Donate gifts in kind such as auction or raffle prizes or gifts to supported projects
- Support your staff to fundraise for us.
Be part of our ‘premiership’
As well as the opportunity to sponsor specific projects or events, we also provide 2 packages:
- CORPORATE FIRST XV
As a member of our Corporate First XV, this provides a more bespoke opportunity to develop your long term relationship with the children’s charity of rugby. As part of our First XV, you will have access to a range of more tailored opportunities as well as invitations to exclusive events like our First XV Presidents dinner and House of Lords Reception. First XV companies are required to raise or donate a minimum of £25,000 per annum*.
- CORPORATE PACKAGE
The Corporate Package provides added value to your annual sponsorship, providing access to Wooden Spoon events across the UK and Ireland and in addition, up to 20 individual memberships to Wooden Spoon for a 12 month period. Corporate packages are available for a minimum of £5,000 per annum*.
* Packages run for a 12 month period, with a preferred three year term
For more information please contact Ian Lindsay at: ILindsay@woodenspoon.org.uk