RFU Grand Draw

The RFU Grand Draw is an easy and fun way to raise funds for Wooden Spoon.

Every year the RFU organises a pool of fantastic prizes for the draw. Wooden Spoon receives 90 per cent of the money your raise with the remaining 10% of funds going to the RFU.

Benefits to playing

We give you everything you need to take part in the fundraising: tickets, instructions, promotional material – even the postage is pre-paid.

You can then win some AMAZING prizes including a £10,000 cash prize and VIP tickets to the Autumn Internationals in 2017.

2016/17 RFU Grand Draw now underway

The England Rugby Grand Draw 2016/17 is now underway. View a breakdown of prizes here.

Extra books

You can order extra books at any time during the draw until 27 February 2017. See below for details on how to order extra books.

To order extra books, or to ask any questions, email charity@woodenspoon.org.uk or call 01252 773720.

Please include:

  • Number of books required (only issued in multiples of 10)
  • Full contact details (address, mobile and email)
  • If you are a new contact, please include your position at the club/school

Good luck!

Rules

  • Do not sell to under 16s
  • Tickets to be returned by 27 February 2017
  • Follow this link for full details of the RFU Prize Draw and Gambling Commission rules