Missed out on the RugbyTots London to Paris Cycle Challenge? You can still raise funds for Wooden Spoon by taking on the London to Paris Bike Ride challenge through Global Adventure Challenges.
The Global Adventure Challenges London to Paris Bike Ride is an awesome cycling challenge and by far one of the best fundraising events in Europe, attracting hundreds of riders each year and raising thousands of pounds for charities nationwide.
You’ll spend four days in the saddle, cycling from capital to capital.
The journey begins in London, with the route taking you through glorious English countryside as you cycle from Kent to Dover, before crossing the Channel and continuing through the rolling green fields of Northern France, where you pass the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme. A spectacular finish awaits as you reach the pièce de résistance, the Eiffel Tower, which marks the finish line.
- Wednesday 5 June 2019 – Sunday 9 June 2019 (Register Here)
- Wednesday 14 August 2019 – Sunday 18 August 2019 (Register Here)
- Wednesday 11 September 2019 – Sunday 15 September 2019 (Register Here)
- Wednesday 3 June 2020 – Sunday 7 June 2020 (Register Here)
- Wednesday 12 August 2020 – Sunday 16 August 2020 (Register Here)
- Wednesday 9 September 2020 – Sunday 13 September 2020 (Register Here)
These fundraising events are being held in aid of Wooden Spoon, the children’s charity of rugby.