Wooden Spoon Hertfordshire is again delighted to invite you to play at the lovely 100 year old undulating parkland course at Knebworth Golf Club on Friday 1st October 2021.
Following the Covid cancellation in 2020, this will be the 11th anniversary of this fundraising event and you and your guests will be well entertained, as usual, both on and off the course.
Date: Friday 1st October 2021
Time: From 10:00am
Venue: Knebworth Golf Club
Price: The entry fee is £380 (£280 for KGC members) for a team of four that includes:
- Sandwich and drinks voucher upon registration from 10.00am,
- Each player may purchase a maximum of 3 Mulligans (1@£10 or 3@£20)
- 18 hole four ball Stableford competition from 1st & 10th tees at 12.00
- Refreshments and snacks provided on the course
- Full 3 course dinner (not buffet) with 2 bottles of wine per team at 19.00,
- Many fabulous prizes including winning team, runner up, most golf, nearest the pin, longest drive, together with usual raffle, heads & tails and auction during dinner.
- After dinner entertainment (TBC)
To reserve a team place please complete and return the Entry Form here.
Should you wish to enter individually, and be placed in a team on the day, you will be most welcome. The cost will be £95
There are also opportunities for entrants and companies to sponsor various components of the day, with full recognition at the event . John Batters will be pleased to provide full details on request.
To reserve a team please contact John Batters on 01483 816077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This fundraising event is being held in aid of Wooden Spoon, the children’s charity of rugby