News

England Rugby Grand Draw 17/18

Take part in the England Rugby Grand Draw 2017/18 for your chance to win one of 35 prizes, including the first prize of £10,000!

Every ticket counts in supporting children and young people with disabilities or facing disadvantage across the UK and Ireland. The tickets bought by our supporters in last year’s draw equated to a new sensory room in a school for children with disabilities. So please buy as many tickets as you can and consider making an additional donation to help us make the England Rugby Grand Draw a big success for Wooden Spoon.

“90% of the funds you raise will come directly to Wooden Spoon; the remaining 10% goes to the RFU”

England Rugby Grand Draw

England Rugby Grand Draw 2017/18

The top 5 prizes are:

  • 1st £10,000 donated by England Rugby
  • 2nd £1,000 donated by Robinson Low Francis
  • 3rd £1,000 donated by Mazars
  • 4th £500 donated by Bates Wells & Braithwaite
  • 5th RBS 6 Nations 2017/18 Rugby

For the full list of the prizes see England Rugby Grand Draw prize list 2017-18.

Tickets cost just £1 each and payment can be made by cheque or credit card.

Requesting tickets is simple

To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is contact us on charity@woodenspoon.org.uk

Please refer to England Rugby Grand Draw 2017/18 in the subject line.

Please note that the final date for returning completed entries/ticket stubs to Wooden Spoon is 28 February 2018.

The England Rugby Grand Draw will be made on 24 March 2018.

Good luck and thank you for your support.